The Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio show’s October lineup features a crop full of special guests, industry experts, and fall-themed metro Atlanta attractions. Now in its third year of production, the show airs three times per week. Wednesday’s Deal of the Week segment highlights a builder incentive; Thursday’s Around Atlanta edition helps residents make exciting plans for the weekend; and Friday’s All About Real Estate segment features an interview with an industry insider. The show is hosted by Managing Partner Carol Morgan or Senior Account Manager Laura Craft, and they are joined on air with show producers and co-hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood of Dreamland Studios.
“This month’s lineup has a wide variety of guests that highlight Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio’s ability to provide relevant information to everyone,” said Morgan. “Whether you’re a buyer beginning your new home search, a Realtor interested in learning about available incentives or a metro area resident looking for something fun to do this weekend, the radio show offers it all.”
The October 2014 lineup is as follows:
Deal of the Week
- Oct. 1 – Stonecrest Homes
- Oct. 8 – Smith Douglas Homes
- Oct. 15 – Brock Built
- Oct. 21 – W Atlanta Residences
- Oct. 29 – Traton Homes
- Oct. 2 – National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Oct. 9 – College Football Hall of Fame
- Oct. 16 – Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Oct. 21 – Six Flags Over Georgia Fright Fest
- Oct. 23 – Uncle Shucks Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze
- Oct. 30 – Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites – Leaf Watch 2014
All About Real Estate
- Oct. 3 – Walton Communities
- Oct. 10 – ProBuild
- Oct. 17 – Construction Resources
- Oct. 24 – Traton Homes
- Oct. 31 – Metrostudy
To listen to all of the October Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio Show podcasts, click here.
For more information on AtlantaRealEstateForum.com, contact 770-383-3360.