The September show lineup of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio will provide listeners with information on local events as well as updates from Atlanta-area builders, developers, Realtors and consultants.
The award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing Founder and President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. The segments of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview.
The September 2017 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- September 8 – Michael Schoppenhorst, Atlanta Home Show and Outdoor Living Expo
- September 15 – Jesse Morado, NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- September 22 – Robert Matthews, SR Homes
- September 29 – Monte Hewett, Monte Hewett Homes
- September 7 – Ruth Sykes, Ocmulgee Indian Celebration
- September 14 – Carolyn Morris, Marietta Streetfest
- September 21 – Erica Bibbey, Heritage Sandy Springs Hiking Club
- September 28 – Will Johnston, Decatur Tiny House Festival
Never miss a show by subscribing to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on iTunes.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Atlanta Real Estate Forum at www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com/contact.