Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio’s November show lineup provides listeners with information on local events as well as updates from Atlanta-area builders, developers, Realtors and consultants. Tune into the show weekly to find out all of the latest Atlanta real estate news from Atlanta’s movers and shakers.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing Founder and President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. The segments of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview.
The November 2017 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- November 3 – Jim Bellinger, Smith Douglas Homes
- November 10 – Amy Bryan, Jackson EMC
- November 17 – Ilir Imeraj, Brock Built
- November 24 – John Hunt, MarketNsight
- November 2 – Elizabeth Kelly, Sandy Springs Society
- November 9 – Jamie Vosmeier, Fox Theatre
- November 16 – Sue Rodman, 365 Atlanta Family
- November 23 – Dennis Adamovich, College Football Hall of Fame
- November 30 – Ponce City Market
To learn more about the radio show or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol (at) DenimMarketing.com.