Real estate podcast reveals November interview lineup
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio offers a great line-up of guests for November. Take some time this month to tun into the latest market updates, real estate developments as well as what to expect in the new year. The award-winning podcast delivers weekly-bite sized episodes packed full of information about today’s hottest industry topics. With the market still experiencing a dramatic transition, both buyers and sellers are in for an interesting Q4 and holiday season.
“Although the year may be winding down, Atlanta Real Estate Forum isn’t taking any time off! We want listeners to remain informed over the holiday season, so we are bringing the latest industry developments straight to you,” Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Don’t forget to tune in on November 30 for our Legends of Real Estate series, featuring Charles Sheron. Join us as we chat about the turbulent Atlanta market, his decades of valuable experience and more!”
The November 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- November 2 – Co-Founder and Partner Virginia Van Lear with Level Craft Construction dives into the story behind the 100% female-owned business, the company’s exciting expansion into building communities as well as what’s on the books for the new year.
- November 9 – Director of Investment Sales Bobby Stamps and Managing Principal Brad Cooper with Blue River Development join the studio to discuss the build-to-rent market and how rising interest rates are impacting it.
- November 16 – President Jim Jacobi with Parkland Communities and Parkland Residential shares recent land development successes, build-to-rent refinancing and upcoming projects.
- November 23 – Vice President of Sales and Marketing Amy Kessler with Traton Homes chats about upcoming communities, what’s on the books for 2023 and how listeners can get involved with Cobb Christmas.
- November 30 – Charles Sheron with The Sheron Group joins the studio on the ninth installment of the Legends of Real Estate series. Sheron shares details about his entrance into the Atlanta market, navigating the ups and downs of the real estate industry, his diverse domestic and international experience and much more.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360.
A special thank you to Denim Marketing for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio this month.
A comfortable fit for companies of all shapes and sizes, Denim Marketing understands quality content is not one-size-fits-all. The agency works with your company to create perfectly tailored marketing content that will adhere to your specific needs and niche. From social media to blogging, email marketing and public relations, try Denim Marketing on for size by calling 770-383-3360 or by visiting www.DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.