Carol Morgan Solo Host of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio Podcast
Officially at the start of a new year, the award-winning Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast kicks off 2022 with a fantastic lineup of guests and show creator Carol Morgan as its solo host. A new year means new opportunities to explore the hottest real estate trends and what’s in store for the metro Atlanta market.
“New beginnings indeed; after 11 years of co-hosting the show, this year I’m taking the reins,” Radio Show host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Like all great recording artists, I guess it is time for me to take a solo tour! A big thanks and shoutout to Todd Schnick for his vision and dedication to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio over the years and a hearty welcome to new show producer Austen Earp and Brand Red.
“I think it is safe to say that 2022 is guaranteed to be an intriguing and exciting year for the Atlanta real estate industry. We see some interesting things happening with new home construction, design trends and homebuyer needs.”
Offering weekly bite-sized content, the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast presents the All About Real Estate edition, delivering insightful industry news, and the Around Atlanta edition exploring the hottest metro Atlanta attractions, events and nonprofits.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the award-winning real estate podcast is hosted by Carol Morgan. The January lineup highlights top local builders, expert industry advice, as well as upcoming events Atlantans will not want to miss.
The January 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- January 5 – Jeremy Crawford, president of First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS), one of the largest MLS organizations in North America, joins the studio to discuss the 2022 market, pioneering virtual services at the height of the pandemic and the history of FMLS, as well as its impact on metro Atlanta real estate.
- January 12 – Fischer Homes Marketing Manager Carrie Rogiers shares news on exciting upcoming communities, as well as the builder’s recent expansion into the Atlanta active adult market with Poplar Place in Dallas, Georgia.
- January 19 – New American Funding Regional Manager for Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina Jason Redman stops by to discuss his expertise in miliary and FHA loans, as well as the lender’s various mortgage products.
- January 26 – Greg Bray, owner of Blue Tangerine, joins the studio to share web design, development and marketing services for builders, retailers and businesses looking to surpass sales goals while advancing business practices.
- January 6 – Raecine Tyes with the Black Film Festival Atlanta shares the project’s mission to highlight, empower and showcase Black filmmakers across the metro area in its second annual event.
- January 20 – Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Dementia Spotlight Foundation Whitney DeMarlo Oeltmann shares her personal experience with a loved one suffering from dementia and the importance of education and advocacy for dementia patients.
- January 27 – Kaylene Ladinksy, Atlanta Jewish Times editor and managing publisher, joins the studio to promote the upcoming Atlanta Jewish Life Festival, a one-day event promoting Jewish and Israeli culture.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol Morgan at Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 216,00+ loans for $56.8 billion, 171 branches and about 4,500+ employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America seven times. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.