Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is pleased to announce its May line-up. Produced by Marketing RELEVANCE, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is an award-winning podcast focusing on Atlanta real estate news, information, trends, ideas and perspectives.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio guests discuss wide-ranging, relevant topics including local real estate trends and updates, financing, strategies for buying and selling, hot new communities, specials, incentives and more. The show is designed to be of interest to both consumers and industry professionals.
This month’s line-up is as follows:
- Eugene James, Atlanta Regional Director of Metrostudy
- Elayne DeLeo, Co-Founder of Modern Atlanta
- David Gernatt, Atlanta Division President of David Weekley Homes
- Jessi Ford, Representative of Atlanta Streets Alive
- Chris Cassidy, Division President of Lennar Multifamily
- Elizabeth Feichter, Co-Founder of Atlanta Food and Wine Festival
- Norm Richie, President of Atlas Real Estate Services
- Monica Thornton, Chief Marketing & Development Officer of Piedmont Park Conservancy
- JD Espana, President of Piedmont Residential
- Cailtyn Blizzard, Public Relations Manager for Alpharetta Convention & Visitors Bureau
Airing Fridays on Atlanta Real Estate Forum, each show is 30 minutes in length. The series is available at no charge 24/7 from iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum/id477116735. Fans of the show are encouraged to subscribe via iTunes and to rate the show.
Carol Morgan, managing partner of Marketing RELEVANCE and publisher of Atlanta Real Estate Forum, hosts the show, along with co-hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood with Dreamland Studios. Each week, an industry expert appears as a guest on the show along with a special guest round table discussion on local events, news and trends. Additionally, Carol’s Deal of the Day highlights an incentive, promotion or reduced price on Atlanta new homes or products of interest to homeowners or homebuyers.
Make sure to stay up-to-date on the latest Atlanta Real Estate News. There are lots of ways to subscribe:
- Daily RSS feed or emails – http://www.feeds.feedburner.com/AtlantaRealEstateForum
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/atlantarealestateforum
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/AtlantaREForum
- YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/user/homesinatlanta
- Google+ – http://www.plus.ly/atlantarealestateforum
- Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/atlantareforum/
Atlanta Real Estate Forum radio is the recipient of the 2013 Gold AVA Digital Award for audio production.
AtlantaRealEstateForum.com is the recipient of the following prestigious awards:
Gold OBIE, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Associate Marketing Campaign 2011; Gold OBIE, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Interactive Marketing 2007 and 2009; Gold OBIE, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association for Best Marketing Promotion 2007; Gold Phoenix Award, PRSA Georgia Chapter for Best Blog 2007; and Gold Hermes Award for Best Blog 2008.
For more information on AtlantaRealEstateForum.com, contact Marketing RELEVANCE at 770-383-3360.