Summer is just around the corner and to prepare for a hot season, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is bringing out all the stops with a full month of sizzling guests! The May lineup boasts interviews highlighting industry giants, upcoming events, Atlanta volunteer opportunities and more.
“We are so excited to dive into another month packed full of exciting information about the metro Atlanta housing market!” Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “This month, the Legends of Real Estate series features Bill and Milburn Poston with Traton Homes and reflects on 51 years in the industry. We also have episodes highlighting valuable tips for buyers and sellers in the current market!”
An award-winning podcast, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio delivers weekly bite-sized episodes that detail the latest trending topics, real estate fads and upcoming communities. Join us as we shine a light on the exciting metro Atlanta real estate market and share valuable tips and tricks!
The May 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- May 4 – Bruce Carlisle, President and CEO of North Georgia Land, talks about his new book Top Dollar Dirt and how it helps landowners position their land for sale.
- May 11 – Chief Marketing Officer John Ryan with Georgia MLS gives a snapshot of where the market is today, how long it takes to sell a home and the volume of inventory available for sale.
- May 18 – Loan Officer Matt Reyes with New American Funding joins the studio to talk about popular loan products including Buyer Accepted, a program that allows buyers to make competitive cash offers.
- May 25 – Bill and Milburn Poston, founders of Traton Homes, join the studio on the Legends of Real Estate series to discuss the company’s history as one of the oldest home building companies in the metro area.
- May 5 – Founder and Co-Chair Jessica Merriman and Co-Chair Chris Stuckey with MomoCon talk about their upcoming convention perfect for fans of anime, comics, tabletop games and more.
- May 19 – Eric Baker with Keller Williams and Ellen Hill with Atlanta Fine Homes chat about Must Ministries, how they got started as volunteers and the growth of the organization.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 216,000+ loans for $56.8 billion, 171 branches and about 4,500+ employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America seven times. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.