Is it hot outside or is it just Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio? The award-winning podcast is heating up with a sizzling lineup for June! Conversations this month touch on popular metro communities, an inside look at real estate trends, unique metro dining and more.
“I am so excited for our June lineup and cannot wait to see what we uncover as we dive into Atlanta’s hot real estate market.” Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “This month, the Legends of Real Estate series features David Chatham with Chatham Neighborhoods as he shares the history of the company that will turn 75 next year. We’ll also share important tips on navigating red-hot Atlanta neighborhoods, today’s top design trends and more!”
Delivering bite-sized weekly episodes directly to you, Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is the prime spot to stay in the know about hot industry trends, upcoming communities and maneuvering today’s unpredictable market. Sit down with us each week as we take a closer look at the metro Atlanta marketplace and uncover valuable tips and tricks.
The June 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- June 1 – President Stephen Haines with Artisan Built Communities talks about The Great Home Rush, its popular Red Carpet campaign and upcoming 2022 projects.
- June 8 – President and CEO David Chatham with Chatham Neighborhoods gives an overview of the company’s history and development and current product offerings, as well as compares the post-pandemic market to the Great Recession.
- June 15 – Vice President and Managing Broker Kelly Stephens with Engel & Völkers Real Estate joins the studio to reveal favored metro Atlanta locations with a particular focus on North Fulton, as well as popular trends in the buying market.
- June 22 – Sales Agent Don Lee with Peachtree Residential provides a special look at popular communities, and discusses fashionable design options, new developments and more.
- June 29 – Co-Founder and Vice President of Homebuilding Jay Byce with ResiBuilt Homes talks about the benefits of renting, smart home services and the rise and future of the build-to-rent market.
- June 2 – Partner George Banks with STHRN Hospitality Co., on behalf of Westside Motor Lounge, shares the inspiration behind the project and the property’s history while touching on placemaking, amenities and more.
- June 16 – Founder of Right Hand Music Group and Co-Founder of Keep Cool Records Courtney Stewart joins the studio to chat about representing Grammy-winning artists, popular R&B trends and the inspiration for founding Right Hand Foundation.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 216,000+ loans for $56.8 billion, 171 branches and about 4,500+ employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America seven times. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.