Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio announces its February 2018 show lineup providing listeners with all the latest news and information on Atlanta real estate, as well as local events, attractions and things to do around the city.
Carol Morgan, Denim Marketing Founder and President and show host, comments, “This month, listeners can find out more about innovative builder Cablik Enterprises and how their 11-foot-wide townhomes are already sold out. Also, Jim Chapman will share his new East Point project featuring “tiny” houses ranging from 500 to 1,000 square feet.” She continues, “Don’t miss the Flying Tunizianis sharing news of the Big Apple Circus and what it is like to be in the circus.”
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview.
The February 2018 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- February 2 – Alan Cablik, Cablik Enterprises
- February 9 – Steve Kallock, Lake Arrowhead
- February 16 – Lauren Standish, HGOR
- February 23 – Jim Chapman, Jim Chapman Communities
- February 1 – Brennen Dicker, Atlanta Jewish Film Festival
- February 8 – Pamela Henman, Historic Oakland Foundation
- February 15 – Ammed Tuniziani & Estefani Evans, Big Apple Circus
- February 22 – Richard Waterhouse, Buckhead Heritage
Never miss a show by subscribing to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on iTunes.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 x20 or carol (at) denimmarketing.com.