Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio’s December show lineup provides listeners with information on local events, as well as updates from Atlanta-area builders, developers, Realtors and consultants.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing Founder and President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. The segments of Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month we are airing a series of special shows to help you plan your holidays, so tune in the week of December 11 for an action-packed week of content.
The December 2017 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- December 1 – Shelby Finebergh, Piedmont Residential
- December 8 – Peter Michelson, Renewal Design-Build
- December 15 – David Godwin, BankSouth Mortgage
- December 22 – Mike Darsey, SuperSod
- December 25 – Corey Deal, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
- November 30 – Mandy Slater, Kelvin Slater and Brett Hull-Ryde, Ponce City Market
- December 7 – Starr Cumming, Atlantic Station
- December 12 – Missy Burgess, Lake Lanier Islands Resort
- December 13 – Jeanine Jones, Stone Mountain Park
- December 14 – Kristie Ray, Georgia Aquarium
Never miss a show by subscribing to Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on iTunes.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 x20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Atlanta’s favorite award-winning real estate blog, Atlanta Real Estate Forum, is dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news. The blog promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.