Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio announces its April 2018 show lineup providing listeners with all the latest news and information on Atlanta real estate, as well as local events, attractions and things to do around the city.
Carol Morgan, Denim Marketing Founder and President and show host, comments, “Spring has finally sprung in Atlanta and we are showcasing some beautiful communities around the metro area. Make sure to mark your calendars for the 2018 Atlanta Parade of Homes. It’s a fantastic opportunity to tour more than 50 homes across the metro area over three weekends.” She continues, “Additionally, if you are planning a picnic, office party or other fun outing, make sure to check out Chicken Salad Chick and all of the offerings from the Food Truck Association of Georgia.”
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry, get the inside scoop on some of Atlanta’s signature cuisines and even enjoy a bonus Around Atlanta episode highlighting the exciting Atlanta Parade of Homes happening in April.
The April 2018 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- April 6 – Pauline Miller and Sara Joseph, KW BRIGHTSTAR
- April 13 – Chris Poston and Clif Poston, Traton Homes
- April 20 – Farrell Middleton, Venture Homes
- April 27 – Bob Rademacher, Cresswind at Lake Lanier
- April 5 – Meg Thompson, Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
- April 12 – Lauren Fernandez, Chicken Salad Chick
- April 19 – Tony Harrison and Curt Czajkoski, Cousins Maine Lobster and Food Truck Association of Georgia
- April 26 – Kallin Thomas and Melissa Swindell, Wren’s Nest
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows on iTunes.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360 x20 or carol (at) denimmarketing.com.