Real estate podcast reveals August interview lineup.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is wrapping up the summer season with a loaded August lineup! Before we pack away our summer things and embrace cooler temperatures, the award-winning podcast is showcasing hot topics such as the build-to-rent market, current economic concerns and more.
“August is going to be a hot month and I’m not just talking about the temperature! We are giving top industry giants an opportunity this month to talk about market concerns, controversies and more as we ride the highs and lows of the real estate market.” Radio Show Host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Don’t forget to tune in on August 10 for our Legends of Real Estate series, featuring Kay Cantrell. A conversation you won’t want to miss, join us as we dive into her long history in homebuilding and her experience breaking the industry mold for females.”
Settle down with us each week as we deliver bite-sized weekly content directly to you via Atlanta Real Estate Forum and everywhere you get your podcasts. Each episode shines a light on hot industry topics, predictions and concerns as well as upcoming metro events!
The August 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- August 3 – Vice President Residential Construction Lender Eugene James with Quantum National Bank talks about the economic health of our country, current market concerns and the controversy surrounding the build-to-rent market.
- August 10 – Kay Cantrell with Cantrell Properties joins the studio as the sixth Legends of Real Estate guest and gives an inside look into her vibrant history in the homebuilding industry, touching on her role as the second female President of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, first female president of the Georgia Home Builders Association and growing up in the industry.
- August 17 – DeAnn Golden and Lori Lane with Berkshire Hathaway Home Services chat about the company’s brokerage and new home services, navigating the real estate industry as women and exciting upcoming projects.
- August 24 – Chief Lead Converter Rick Storlie with Builder Lead Converter joins the studio to discuss industry predictions, the importance of sales and marketing in the homebuilding industry and the evolution of lead conversion.
- August 31 – Vice President of Economic Development Kelvin Collins with Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. shares the economic development of the Atlanta greenspace, job creation and future affordable commercial space initiatives.
- August 4 – Founder Bill Jones with Southeastern Trust for Parks and Land (STPAL) talks about the organization’s mission, the importance of community involvement and the upcoming anniversary event.
- August 18 – Director of Transit Oriented Development Debbie Frank with MARTA joins the studio to chat about new projects and development, RailTalk Re-Connect and the transit company’s biggest challenges.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360.
A special thank you to Denim Marketing for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. A comfortable fit for companies of all shapes and sizes, Denim Marketing understands marketing strategies are not one-size-fits-all. The agency works with your company to create a perfectly tailored marketing strategy that will adhere to your specific needs and niche. Try Denim Marketing on for size by calling 770-383-3360 or by visiting https://DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.