Hello, spring! This April, the award-winning podcast Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is dedicating the entire month to diving into Atlanta’s hot real estate market. With appearances from top metro builders and the second installment of the Legends of Real Estate series, listeners are in for an exciting month of podcasts!
“Get ready for a month packed with valuable information!” Radio Show host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “From stand-out episodes, such as my Legends of Real Estate discussion with real estate giant Bill Evans to the future of iBuyers with Opendoor, we’ll explore what it means to buy a home in today’s market.”
Through weekly bite-sized episodes, the Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast is the go-to resource for the latest in real estate fads, upcoming communities and trending topics. The April lineup shines a light on premier Atlanta builders, the future in real estate, affordable housing and more!
The April 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- April 6 – Rajat Agarwal, home builder partnership manager with Opendoor, talks about the leading digital platform for buying and selling real estate and how Atlanta buyers can benefit from it.
- April 7 – Chief Real Estate Officer Rachel Carey with Westside Future Fund discusses how they support rental housing, homeownership, financing and anti-displacement on the Westside.
- April 13 – Bill Evans, founder of Foxcreek Properties, Piedmont Residential and a myriad of banks joins the studio as the second Legends of Real Estate guest to discuss how building and development have changed in Atlanta over the past 40 years as well as his background in banking.
- April 20 – Southeast Area Production Manager Tricia Jones with New American Funding joins the studio to talk about mortgages and partnering with clients to achieve the ultimate American dream of homeownership in today’s market.
- April 21 – President and CEO of Construction Ready Scott Shelar shares the story of the innovative nonprofit organization dedicated to training and building tomorrow’s construction workforce.
- April 27 – Carmen Chubb, president of Columbia Residential, chats DEI and about the company’s mission to provide affordable apartment housing in underserved markets throughout metro Atlanta.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 216,000+ loans for $56.8 billion, 171 branches and about 4,500+ employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America seven times. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.