Listeners are in for a lucky treat this month! Award-winning podcast Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio is adding a new Legends of Real Estate focus to the podcast. The first legendary guest airs on March 9 with John Wieland sharing how he got started in the industry in 1971 with Atlantans.
“I hope Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio podcast listeners enjoy listening to the interview with John Wieland as much as I enjoyed talking to him,” Radio Show host and Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan said. “Tune in to find out how many sheets of plywood fit into his Volkswagen convertible, the price of a home in 1971 and his thoughts on the pandemic versus the Great Recession.”
Offering weekly bite-sized content, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is the center for the latest real estate trends and news. The March lineup highlights new metro constructions, conversations with real estate giants and vital community programs.
Sponsored by New American Funding, the prized real estate podcast is hosted by Carol Morgan. The March lineup highlights top local builders, expert industry advice, conversations about diversity, equity and inclusion and more.
The March 2022 Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- March 2 – Jay Glover, a senior loan consultant with New American Funding, talks about the current state of the market, the company’s wide variety of loan products and the joys of assisting his community.
- March 9 – JW Collection Founder John Wieland is the first Legend of Real Estate on the show. Find out more about his impact on the industry, as well as his impressive real estate experience.
- March 16 – Portman Residential Vice President Brittani Sanders talks about the importance of development and DEI in a corporate space.
- March 23 – Chantell Glenn, a program associate with the Annie E. Casey Foundation, joins the studio to shares news about Pittsburg Yards, a 31-acre space for black community residents to work, shop, play and create.
- March 30 – KNOWAtlanta Publisher Sherry Gasaway discusses the premier relocation magazine and the benefits of sharing vital resources with new metro area residents.
- March 3 – Susan Jacobs-Meadows, executive director of Canine CellMates, joins the studio to discuss Beyond the Bars, a program that pairs dogs with men in the criminal justice system to support growth and rehabilitation.
- March 17 – Neale Nickels, senior director of capital projects with the Historic Oakland Foundation, shares information about the rich history and preservation of Oakland Cemetery, as well as upcoming events and ways to support the Atlanta landmark.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading episodes from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
For more information, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForumRadio.com. To be a guest on the show and join the next Radio lineup, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to New American Funding for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. New American Funding is a family-owned mortgage lender with a servicing portfolio of over 216,000+ loans for $56.8 billion, 171 branches and about 4,500+ employees. The company offers several niche loan products and has made Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest-Growing Companies in America seven times. For more information, call 678-898-3540 or visit https://branch.newamericanfunding.com/Atlanta.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.