Atlanta is known for its massive food scene with new and traditional cuisines filling the menus of popular restaurants. Atlanta Real Estate Forum is excited to bring to the table radio guests that truly call all foodies to Atlanta. We know Atlantans like to eat! In fact, research shows that our podcasts showcasing chefs and Atlanta restaurant owners receive a large number of downloads.
Tune in to listen to recent restaurants featured on the Around Atlanta segment of the show. Visit them and let them know you heard about them on Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio.
- Reformation Brewery – The brewery recently announced big plans for expansion in the heart of downtown Woodstock. Spencer Nix, CEO and Co-Founder of Reformation Brewery talks about the intriguing background of the brewery, the objectives, future plans and of course, the popular beers featured on the menu. At the new location, vistors can enjoy food from a popular metro Atlanta restaurant, Queenie’s, based in Canton.
- Cousins Maine Lobster – Lobster grilled cheese and whole belly fried clams? This is an episode that will cause you to drool! Besides making listeners crave lobster, Tony Harrison discusses the thrill of bringing the taste of the North to the heart of the South, and his new Atlanta restaurant at Lenox Mall.
- Vino Venue – Unique features such as a menu of tapas-style dishes, creative flatbreads and a self-serve wine bar make this one-of-a-kind multi-purpose venue fun and educational. Rob Van Leer, Beverage Director and Partner of Vino Venue talks about the delicious research you can perform at the venue and how you can eat and drink your mistakes without feeling guilty!
- Pano Karatassos – Award-winning Atlanta chef and author of Modern Greek Cooking: 100 Recipes for Meze, Entrees and Desserts, Pano Karatassos discusses his updated takes on Greek flavor combinations and ingredients that can be found in his new cookbook. Get your pen and paper ready, you’ll want to take notes! Visit Pano at Kyma for a cookbook and great food.
- Castellucci Hospitality Group – From beef ravioli and eggplant parmesan to tapas and mushroom patty melts, Castellucci Hospitality Group offers regional dishes from around the world. Two great Atlanta restaurants from the Castellucci Hospitality Group are located at the popular Krog Street Market — Recess and Bar Mercado. You’ll want to tune in and then go visit for fresh new tastes.
The award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. Listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://apple.co/2p6aAIW.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.