Atlanta Real Estate Forum is excited to announce the August Radio lineup of guests! Committed to providing listeners with the latest news and information regarding Atlanta real estate, events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone with both rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. Denim Marketing President Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows.
Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Wednesday’s All About Real Estate interview and Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop on upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
The August 2019 lineup is as follows:
All About Real Estate
- August 7 – PadSplit Founder and CEO Atticus LeBlanc joins the show to discuss the all-inclusive unique renting concept that empowers people to save money and accelerate their lives.
- August 14 – Edward Andrews Homes builds quality single-family homes and townhomes in some of the most sought-after locales. Marketing Director Jenny NeSmith joins the show to discuss the builder’s efforts to create comfortable luxury in everything it does.
- August 21 – Every family dreams of having a beautiful new home to call their own. Craftmark Towns President Brad Smith discusses the single-family homes and townhomes available in Canton and White, Georgia.
- August 22 – For over 45 years, Almont Homes has been building quality new homes in Gwinnett and Forsyth counties. Almont Homes Vice President Scott White joins the show to discuss the builder and its new Right Choice communities.
- August 28 – President of RedBrick Homes Jim Cheeks talks about his company’s groundbreaking Grant Park projects.
- August 29 – Greater Atlanta HBA Executive Officer Corey Deal joins the show to discuss advocacy, the upcoming OBIE awards, events and more.
- August 1 – Community Improvement Districts (CIDs) have emerged as significant centers of influence throughout metro Atlanta. Chamblee Doraville CID Chairman Jimmy Ellis joins the show to discuss the group’s plans.
- August 8 – Nonprofit organization Live Thrive Atlanta has been working since 2010 to create a community that cares about a healthy, sustainable environment. Executive Director Peggy Ratcliffe discusses recycling through its CHaRM facility.
- August 15 – DOMOS Co-Living strives to develop and invest in co-living opportunities across the greatest cities in America. Principals and Co-founders Derrick Barker and Daniel Alexander join the show to discuss this unique living option.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ home program. Right Choice homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort. For more information on the Right Choice homes program and Jackson EMC, visit RightChoice.JacksonEMC.com.