Atlanta Real Estate Forum is excited to announce the October Radio lineup of guests! Committed to providing listeners with the latest news and information regarding Atlanta real estate, events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s show arrangement has something for everyone with rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Mandy Holm, Account Manager with Denim Marketing joins Todd in studio this month as well. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
The October 2018 lineup is as follows:
- October 4 – The Marietta Theatre Company offers first-class theater, cutting-edge comedy, musical concerts and much more. Tune in with President, Blaine Clotfelter as he talks about upcoming performances.
- October 11 – Did you know Kevin Hart’s ex-wife took improv classes at The Basement Theatre? There must be something special about Atlanta’s best underground improv comedy theatre! Join us as Founder and Artistic Director, JStar discusses what the future holds for The Basement Theatre.
- October 18 – The Center for Puppetry Arts opened to the public in 1978, when Kermit the Frog and his creator Jim Henson cut the ceremonial ribbon. Today it is the largest American non-profit organization solely dedicated to the art of puppet theater. Christine Barrett, Social Media Marketing Manager for The Center for Puppetry Arts discusses the exciting history, shows and more.
- October 25 – Page Turners Make Great Learners motivates and encourages students to read in order to understand the world and increase their imagination. Chief Executive Director, FeFe Handy joins the show to share ideas on how you can get children involved in reading programs.
All About Real Estate
- October 5 – Kara Cook is partner and co-founder of the feisty female duo at Cook & James where they have successfully helmed over 120,000 closings across four states. Not all real estate transactions are the same and Kara joins the show to talk about the personalized solutions the firm offers for closings.
- October 12 – Research shows that almost half of female Realtors have experienced a situation in which they felt unsafe while on the job. The safety of real estate agents and others in the industry is crucial and more important than ever. President and CEO of Divas in Defense, Cole Parker gives listeners an inside look at the all-in-one training they provide to help educate and empower females.
- October 19 – Mary Battle, Principal of MB Endeavors joins the show to discuss building Right ChoiceTM homes in two very popular communities.
- October 26 – Edward Andrews Homes has plenty of exciting news for Atlanta homebuyers. Tune in as Marketing Director, Jenny NeSmith talks about new communities and what’s coming next for Atlanta.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ home program. Right Choice homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort. For more information on the Right Choice homes program and Jackson EMC, visit https://RightChoice.JacksonEMC.com.