Atlanta Real Estate Forum is excited to announce the January Radio lineup of guests! Committed to providing listeners with the latest news and information regarding Atlanta real estate, events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s show arrangement has something for everyone with rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop on upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
The January 2019 lineup is as follows:
- January 3 –Artistic Director at Atlanta Lyric Theatre, Mary Nye Bennet gives details on exciting upcoming performances for the New Year and sheds light on the history of Atlanta’s only local professional musical theater company.
- January 10 – Atlanta-based Enduring Hearts works behind the scenes every day to accelerate research that will save the lives of kids living with a transplanted heart and end-stage heart failure. Carolyn Salvador, Executive Director of Enduring Hearts joins the show to talk about the amazing work the organization is doing around Atlanta.
- January 17– Did you know 1-in-6 seniors are unable to afford or prepare their own meals? Charlene Crusoe-Ingram, CEO and Hillary Baker, Marketing Expert at Meals on Wheels Atlanta discuss the company’s 2019 mission to support seniors struggling with poverty, food insecurity and social isolation.
- January 24 – As one of the largest of 1,500 U.S. affiliates of Habitat for Humanity International, and the largest nonprofit homebuilder in Atlanta and Fulton County, Atlanta Habitat delivers dramatic results and makes a positive difference in more than one way. Lisa Gordon, President/CEO of Atlanta Habitat for Humanity tells listeners about new partnerships and projects that will revitalize neighborhoods and communities.
- January 31 – The Atlanta Jewish Film Festival is not only the largest film festival in Atlanta but the world. Co-Chair of the Film Evaluation Committee Hazel Gold discuss the Atlanta Jewish Film Festival and its diverse offerings that takes audiences on a journey around the world through film
All About Real Estate
- January 4 – The New Year brings tons of new opportunities for buyers when they choose to buy in one of Traton Homes’ Atlanta-area communities. Principles of Traton Homes, Chris and Clif Poston guide listeners through the hot home buying opportunities available in the coming year.
- January 11 – Named Sales Manager of the Year at the 2018 OBIE Awards, Gayle Bickham now CEO of The Atlanta Community Alliance joins the show to talk about her new venture to provide new location benefits that are designed to give employees of select industries value-adding perks, incentives and rebates related to every stage of buying and living in a new home.
- January 18 – Jennifer Crosby, President and CEO of Crosby Design Group talks about her unique design firm that features designs interiors for both residential and commercial paces. Denim Marketing is enjoying working with Crosby on the new Seven88 West Midtown condo building.
- January 25 – Mark Galey, President of Master Home Remodelers and NARI Atlanta Chapter explains why remodelers should join the National Association of the Remodeling Industry and all of its benefits.
- February 1 – Eric Koehler, founder of Southland Development talks about his company’s client-focused approach to home remodeling, how the kitchen and master bath are still two favorite areas to remodel and shares a bit on all of the many awards his firm has won.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol @ DenimMarketing.com. Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/atlantarealestateforum.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ home program. Right Choice homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort. For more information on the Right Choice homes program and Jackson EMC, visit https://RightChoice.JacksonEMC.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.