Atlanta Real Estate Forum is excited to announce the February Radio lineup of guests! Committed to providing listeners with the latest news and information regarding Atlanta real estate, events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone with both rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop on upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
The February 2019 lineup is as follows:
- February 7 – Rebecca Cowens-Alvarado, Executive Director at Turning Point Breast Cancer Rehabilitation joins the show to tell listeners about the numerous ways the nonprofit promotes recovery from breast cancer year-round.
- February 14 – Self-love is the best love and Aaliya Bashir, Founder of Warrior Body Spa and Green Queen CBD Products is here to prove that as she details the ultimate spa retreat experience.
- February 21 – Georgia’s film and television scene are booming and this interview with Deedee Murphy, Production Manager at DeKalb Entertainment Commission explains the various efforts that the organization is doing to help the entertainment industry thrive in Georgia.
- February 28 – For listeners thinking about buying a new home in Atlanta, or just want to tour the area’s best new homes, the Parade of Homes is the perfect place for a live and in-person HGTV experience. Vince Longo, President of Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association and owner of Longo Custom Builders shares 2019 Parade of Homes details.
All About Real Estate
- February 8 – Emory Morsberger, President of the Tucker Summit CID discusses the recent change in name and image, and talks about how the company is working towards building a future with businesses in the tech, medical and film industries.
- February 15 – Amelia Godfrey, Program Manager for the EarthCraft program at SouthFace enlightens listeners on the benefits of building a greener home and explains how the program is helping to improve housing through education and innovation.
- February 22 – From Inman Park to Roswell, South Haven Builders is dedicated to creating a home and haven for families throughout Atlanta. Shane Roach, Founding Partner at South Haven Builders joins the show to give a little background on the company and their deep passion for homebuilding and making the most of each client’s experience.
- March 1 – Emory Morsberger, Executive Director of Lilburn CID talks about the role that Lilburn CID plays in conjunction with existing groups and governments to help families and businesses prosper in Lilburn.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ home program. Right Choice homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort. For more information on the Right Choice homes program and Jackson EMC, visit https://RightChoice.JacksonEMC.com.
About Atlanta Real Estate Forum:
Dedicated to promoting Atlanta real estate trends and news, Atlanta Real Estate Forum is Atlanta’s favorite, award-winning real estate blog. The site promotes news of interest to consumers and industry insiders from community grand openings, model homes, amenities and more. For more information or to subscribe for daily updates, visit www.AtlantaRealEstateForum.com.