Atlanta Real Estate Forum wishes you a happy St. Patrick’s Day. The podcast is excited to announce the March Radio lineup of guests, and hopes you will be lucky enough to tune in and listen! Committed to providing listeners with the latest news and information regarding Atlanta real estate, events, attractions and things to do around the city, this month’s shows offer something for everyone with both rookie and return guests.
Sponsored by Jackson EMC, the award-winning real estate podcast airs twice a week and offers interviews with industry experts and details regarding Atlanta events and attractions. President of Denim Marketing Carol Morgan and show producer Todd Schnick of Intrepid Group, LLC co-host the shows. Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio segments include Thursday’s Around Atlanta interview and Friday’s All About Real Estate interview. This month, listeners can hear the latest from some of the best of Atlanta’s real estate industry and get the inside scoop on upcoming events and specials in Atlanta.
The March 2019 lineup is as follows:
- March 7 – Joe Labriola, Executive Director of Second Helpings Atlanta talks about the hunger and food waste epidemic in Atlanta and explains the simple, yet highly effective food rescue program that the non-profit oversees.
- March 14 – The Atlanta Women’s Foundation is the only public foundation in Georgia dedicated solely to women and girls. Kari Love, CEO of the foundation joins the show to discuss the many ways the organization acts as a catalyst for change in the lives of women and girls.
- March 21 – Serial entrepreneur, co-founder and CEO of GROUNDFLOOR, Brian Dally discusses the unique financial product that levels the investment playing field for Americans who don’t make over $200,000 a year or have over $1 million in assets.
- March 28 – Whether it’s raising money for lung cancer research, keeping kids off tobacco or fighting for laws that protect the air we breathe, there’s one organization in Georgia that dedicated to saving lives. Melissa Bauer, Executive Director of The American Lung Association shares the many programs offered to those suffering from lung disease.
All About Real Estate
- March 8 – Joe Allen, Executive Director of the Gwinnett Place CID discusses the goal of developing Gwinnett’s central business district into a hub for economic and employment activity.
- March 15 – TR Adams, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Rocklyn Homes gives details on why they choose to build Right Choice homes.
- March 22 – Parkland Communities offers new home opportunities in Atlanta’s most desirable locations. Founder Jim Jacobi joins the show to talk about what makes the company successful, plus new communities coming soon!
- March 29 – Dave Schmit, Principal at Schmit and Associates and Strategic Partner with The Integral Group discusses the redevelopment of the old General Motors factory site in Doraville.
Never miss a show by downloading Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio on your favorite podcast app or by downloading shows from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atlanta-real-estate-forum-radio/id477116735?mt=2.
To learn more or to be a guest on the show, contact Denim Marketing at 770-383-3360, ext. 20 or Carol@DenimMarketing.com.
A special thank you to Jackson EMC for sponsoring Atlanta Real Estate Forum Radio. Jackson EMC offers homebuyers peace of mind and lower bills with its certified Right Choice™ home program. Right Choice homes are built to be energy efficient and sustainable with improved indoor air quality, convenience and comfort. For more information on the Right Choice homes program and Jackson EMC, visit https://RightChoice.JacksonEMC.com.