Since women make up a large majority of homebuyers out there, it’s more important than ever to understand just what a woman wants when it comes to her new home. Join the Atlanta Professional Women in Building (PWB) Council at their next meeting on Thursday, June 20 beginning at 11:30 a.m. the Maggiano’s at Cumberland Mall (1601 Cumberland Mall SE) for a She-Conomy presentation.
Melissa Morman, the VP of Client Experience at the BDX will explore many issues of the She-Conomy including:
- Biological differences between men and women
- Personality differences, and how they influence purchasing decisions
- How many think/react/experience the world differently
- What does and does not appeal to the female buyer
- Best practices from the homebuilding industry and beyond
- How female buyers approach “green” differently
Registration for this insightful event into what women want will begin at 11:30 with lunch and the discussion starting at 12:00 p.m. Registration can be completed online, and is $30 for council members, $40 for non-council members and $50 for non-HBA members. The walk-in registration fee is $10.
For more information on Atlanta PWB and the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, visit www.AtlantaHomeBuilders.com. For more information on this event, please email Monica Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org.