J. Williams Staffing is looking for an Area Manager for its New Home Sales division in Atlanta. J. Williams Staffing offers Real Estate Sales Jobs and New Home Sales Staffing in California, Nevada, Colorado, Georgia, Texas, Florida and North Carolina. More than just a temporary real estate staffing agency, the company strives to be a one-stop, full-service industry leader for providing proficiently trained and carefully selected real estate personnel and professionals.
This full time position reports to Rich Davis, Principal with J. Williams Staffing. The goal of this position is to develop new business and increase service to existing businesses within the Atlanta metro area. The Area Manager position offers a base plus commission. The Area Manager will oversee all Temporary Candidates in the Atlanta, Ga area.
- Market and grow business in the specified Atlanta GA market.
- Build and maintain a strong temporary candidate team.
- Oversee the Area Managers’ activities related to the business development, training and recruitment in the Atlanta GA market.
Role as Area Manager:
- To set an example of leadership, loyalty, safety and professionalism for others.
- To be fiscally responsible in managing the budget and expenses for the department.
- To be committed to excellence in all tasks.
- To contribute to the development of a high performance, productive culture.
- To demonstrate innovation in thinking about possibilities while making decisions and problem solving.
- To exercise assertive collaboration to honor goals and deadlines.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Develop new business and increase service to existing business within Area
- Create and maintain client data base opportunity list.
- Market directly to builder clients’ communities
- One-on-one meetings with clients’ key decision-makers
- Correspondence to reinforce marketing plan as needed
- Develop strategies with Principal to secure large national accounts and nurture relationships with key clients
- Attend regional HBA and or builder specific functions to develop JWS brand as pre-approved and budgeted.
- Manage process or personally conduct thorough, personal and lawful interviews with qualified candidates.
- Manage training of all new hires in Area.
- Coach and counsel employees on behavior inconsistent with JWS standards. Administer necessary disciplinary action, including termination of employees. Contested, difficult or controversial terminations should be discussed with Principal prior to taking action.
- Assist Scheduling Department as needed with client’s staffing needs and exchange necessary documentation for new hires, training documents, etc.
- Attend to client customer satisfaction situations
- Maintain file of competitors (including service reputation, candidate quality reputation and pay/bill rates)
- Make recommendations regarding necessary changes to pay rates and bill rates.
- Budget/Finance Responsibilities:
- Assist with revenue and expense projections
- Manage expenses to align with budget
Qualified applicants will have two+ years college in a related field. A four year degree is preferred.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be experienced in successful business development
- Management and supervisory experience
- Proven track record of successful business development strategies
- 5+ years in new homes industry as business development director, manager or associate with hands on sales and marketing experience.
Apply for the Area Manager position for this temporary real estate staffing agency by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com