With only 18 more homes left at this community, here are the 10 ten reasons to move to Brookhaven at Sugarloaf:
• Trusted Builder: Building homes since 1998, Jim Chapman Communities has excellent quality and service standards. The builder plans and delivers communities that offer well-earned elegance for today’s active adults.
• Convenient Location: Located one mile to I-85, the community is convenient to Discover Mills, Gwinnett Place Mall, Harry’s Farmers Market, Mall of Georgia, Bunten Road Park, Gwinnett Civic and Cultural Center, Sugarloaf Country Club and Gwinnett Medical Center
• Supreme Safety: The community is gated with remote openers. Additionally, the property is 100 percent fenced for security.
• Roomy Floor Plans: Just because the homes are one level, doesn’t mean they aren’t roomy. Two to three bedroom floor plans with optional bonus rooms are available.
• Stunning Exteriors: Homes are brick and stone with inviting front porches, screened-in patios and landscaped lawns.
• Gorgeous Interiors: Interior features include vaulted ceilings, living rooms with fireplaces, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and oversized master suites
• Extraordinary Amenities: Residents enjoy taking a dip in the community pool, drying off by the outdoor fireplace, exercising in the clubhouse and cooking in the community kitchen.
• Friendly Sales Agent: Debbie Jones, the on-site agent, is welcoming and knowledgeable. She works with buyers throughout the entire home building process.
• Easy Move-in: Reserve your new home now for a 45 day move-in!
• Affordable Pricing: All homes at Brookhaven at Sugarloaf are priced from $250,000.
If reading the above has made you even more interested in living at Brookhaven at Sugarloaf, call Debbie today at 770-418-9875. For additional details about the community or Jim Chapman Communities’ other Atlanta new homes, be sure to visit www.jimchapmancommunities.com.