There’s never a dull moment at Soleil Laurel Canyon. This year has been special for residents and this spring has brought about the opportunity to reconnect with outdoor activities in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains. However, the chance to get out and be active in the beautiful spring weather isn’t the only way that residents of Soleil are enjoying the resort life. One of the most valued amenities of the life at Soleil is the long list of activities that can be found just outside of the community’s gates.
This weekend will be a great time to discover everything that North Georgia has to offer. Whether you are looking to stay around Canton or discover bordering towns just minutes from Soleil, there is an activity for all tastes and interests this weekend!
- Spring Yard/Bake Sale – Community Christian School, Friday, May 2 at 8:30 a.m.
- The Community Christian School is hosting a Spring Yard and Bake Sale this Friday. You’ll find an assortment of treasures and fresh baked goods, all for a good cause. Click here for more information.
- “My Cousin Vinny” – The Historic Downtown Canton Theatre, Friday, May 2 at 8:30 p.m.
- Join in on an evening of laughs good times for this viewing of a classic film. This event is open to the public. Click here for more information.
- Trailfest 2014 – Woodstock, Saturday, May 3 at 8:00 a.m.
- Just outside of Canton in Woodstock, you will find one of the most exciting events of the year. Join in and celebrate the grand opening of the new 1.5 mile long, multi-use trail in downtown Woodstock. The day begins with a 5K and a fun run, with music beginning at 10:30 a.m. Click here for more information.
Could you see yourself enjoying the resort life surrounded by towns with great culture and exciting activities? Visit Soleil on their website at soleillaurelcanyon.com or discover what has made Soleil Laurel Canyon the premier active adult community in Georgia with a Discovery Tour. Call 678-880-3071 to schedule your tour today!