Traton Homes Offers Great November Incentives on Metro Atlanta Homes
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
Are you looking to purchase the metro Atlanta home of your dreams? How would you like to purchase the perfect home and receive some fantastic buyer incentives? Traton Homes is currently offering buyer incentives at several of its metro Atlanta communities making now the perfect time to purchase your new home.
Buyer incentives* currently available from Traton Homes includes:
- $2,500 closing costs bonus plus one-year associate membership at Spalding Woods Club with approved lender – Lafayette Square in Sandy Springs
- $2,500 closing costs bonus with approved lender – Oakwood Creek in Kennesaw, Great Oaks Estates in Acworth, Montgomery Park in Marietta and Village Walk townhomes in Smyrna.
- $5,000 closing costs bonus with approved lender – The Estates at Ellis Wade in Smyrna, Village Walk single-family homes in Smyrna, Estates of Fernwood Creek in Woodstock and Cook’s Farm in Kennesaw.
- $7,500 closing costs bonus with approved lender – The Estates at Davis Ridge and The Preserve at Lost Mill Trace, both in Marietta
- $10,000 “Any Way You Want It” Buyer Bonus with approved lender– Use your bonus toward closing costs, design options or a price reduction on your home at Lochshire in Acworth.
With November almost halfway over, now is the time for you to take advantage of these buyer incentives.
Traton Homes currently offers spacious metro Atlanta homes in more than 15 communities throughout Cherokee, Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton and Paulding Counties. For more information on these great incentives, as well as available homes, visit the Traton Homes website today.