Tips for Stress-Free Holiday Hosting in Your New Home
- Make a checklist: Put together a list of the supplies you will need and everything you have to do in order to be prepared.
- Keep it clean: Start tidying up your home at least a few days before your party. If you don’t have time to get to everything, just close the door before your guests arrive!
- Stock up: Keep plenty of snacks and drinks on hand.
- Cook ahead: Make as many items on your menu ahead of time as possible, so that you can enjoy spending time with your guests.
- Get guests involved: Make your workload lighter by asking guests to bring a dish with them.
- Open house: Have too many friends and family? Consider hosting an open house where they can drop by during a specified time period.
- Keep it casual: Informal parties are much more comfortable than sitting around the dining room table.
- Decorate: Instead of buying all new items to decorate, reuse and repurpose items within your own home!
Still searching for the perfect new home in which to host your holiday party? Keystone Homes has affordable, luxurious homes in the Augusta area with four to six bedrooms in 2,400 to 4,000 square feet.
For more information on all of our new home offerings, visit www.BuildKeystone.com.Contact Us