In anticipation of the grand opening of its luxury townhome community, The Towns at East Village, The Providence Group has released the six brand new home designs that will be available in the Roswell community. Featuring spacious open layouts with 2,018 to 2,368 square feet, two to three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, townhomes at The Towns at East Village will be priced from $320,000s.
The six luxury home designs, which are now available for viewing online include:
- The Fairfax – 2,018 square feet with two bedroom and three-and-a-half bathrooms
- The Finley – 2,363 square feet with three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms
- The Foster – 2,363 square feet with three bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms
- The Freemont – 2,018 square feet with two bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms
- The Marston – 2.120 square feet with two bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms
- The Mitchell – 2,120 square feet with two bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms
All of the three-story home designs offer two-car garages and finished terrace levels that are ideal for a media room, home office or additional bedroom. A variety of main level layouts are available showcasing gourmet kitchens that flow seamlessly to the family room and dining room. Several of the floor plans, including the Freemont, Fairfax, Marston and Mitchell, also include a large sunroom with access to a private deck for outdoor living. Additionally, homeowners will enjoy a relaxing retreat with owner’s suites that include huge walk-in closets and elegant bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers.
Future residents of The Towns at East Village will not only appreciate the convenience of a low-maintenance townhome lifestyle, but also the community’s walkability to the eclectic mix of delicious restaurants and boutique shops found in East Village. The sought-after location is also just minutes from GA-400 and the Roswell Square.
New home construction, including a beautiful model home, is slated to begin in late September 2014. To be the first to learn about presale pricing and the grand opening, register for the community VIP Interest List today. For more information on The Towns at East Village or to view the newly released home designs, visit The Providence Group website today.