The Providence Group Sells 500 Atlanta New Homes in 2013
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
A year ago, The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC celebrated a successful 2012 as it closed on 225 homes. The past year was even better as the Atlanta home builder more than doubled its success selling 500 homes in 2013.
“2013 was a phenomenal year for not only The Providence Group, but the Atlanta housing market as a whole,” said Warren Jolly, president of The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC. “As we begin 2014, we are excited to see what 2014 has in store as we offer new homes in even more locations throughout metro Atlanta.”
As it prepares for an even more successful 2014, The Providence Group plans to open for sales in several new communities in sought-after Atlanta locations. New communities that have been announced include:
- Bellmoore Park in Johns Creek – Single-family homes priced from the $400,000s to the $800,000s
- Traditions in Cumming – Single-family homes priced from the $350,000s
- Seven Norcross – Townhomes priced from the $300,000s
- Byers Landing in Johns Creek – Single-family homes priced from the $390,000s
- Highpointe at Vinings– Single-family homes priced from the $550,000s
- River’s Edge at Abbott’s Bridge in Duluth – Townhomes and single-family homes priced from the $260,000s
- Ruth’s Farm in Alpharetta – Single-family homes priced from the $550,000s
- The Reserve at Providence in Milton – Single-family homes priced from the $600,000s.
- Arbor Glen in Marietta – Single-family homes
- Central Park at Deerfield Township in Alpharetta – Single-family homes
- Brookmere at Johns Creek – Townhomes and single-family homes
- The Towns at East Village in Roswell – Townhomes
This list barely scratches the surface of what The Providence Group has planned in 2014. To Stay up-to-date on the latest news from the Atlanta home builder and learn more about its newest communities, visit The Providence Group online today and register for the community VIP Priority lists.