The Providence Group Ranked Among Top 100 Builders in US
2013 was a fantastic year for The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC as it proved the Atlanta housing market was back with 419 homes closed. That impressive number also proved that The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC was one of the top home builders in the nation as it was ranked No. 95 on this year’s Builder 100 list.
Compiled by BUILDER Magazine, the Builder 100 and Next 100 lists are based on number of closings in 2013. The minimum number needed to rank on this year’s Builder 100 list was 406, a 27 percent increase from 2012. The Providence Group was one of eight home builders able to make the move to the Builder 100 list. The eight builders included:
- The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC (No. 95)
- AV Homes, Scottsdale, Arizona (No. 76)
- American West Development, Las Vegas, Nevada (No. 53)
- Dunhill Homes, Dallas, Texas (No. 97)
- Eastwood Homes, Charlotte, North Carolina (No. 45)
- The New Home Company, Aliso Viejo, California (No. 93)
- Robson Communities, Sun Lakes, Arizona (No. 98)
- Tri Pointe, Irvine, California (No. 82)
The Providence Group improved from No. 123 on the 2012 Next 100 list to No. 95 on the 2013 Builder 100 list. The Providence Group tied with Newmark Homes out of Houston, Texas. In addition to its ranking on the Builder 100 list, The Providence Group was one of the top 10 fastest-growing private builders with its number of closings from 2012 to 2013 improving by 85 percent. The Providence Group was also one of the top 5 firms ranked by revenue growth with an increase of 128 percent (gross revenue) year-over-year.
The Providence Group builds luxury new homes in prime Atlanta counties including Cobb, Forsyth, Fulton and Gwinnett with several communities planned to open in 2014. For more information on available homes, visit The Providence Group website today.Contact Us