Following a successful start to 2013, The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC is excited to announce that their Cobb County new home community, Whitfield Parc, is coming soon. Located in the heart of Smyrna, this extraordinary community offers luxury new homes in a prime metro Atlanta location. Homes at Whitfield Parc are projected to start in the $260,000s with official grand opening pricing to be announced this spring.
“Prior to installing our community sign, the response to Whitfield Parc has been overwhelming with online inquires receive on our website daily,” said Kelly Kenton Fink, VP of Marketing and Online Sales for The Providence Group of Georgia, LLC. “Smyrna is a great location, providing convenient access to the best of Cobb County and downtown Atlanta, and we are thrilled to offer new opportunities for buyers to purchase a fantastic home in this fantastic location.”
Upon completion, Whitfield Parc will showcase 76 two- and three-story Craftsman style homes. Spacious interiors showcase 1,900 to 2,900 square feet of well-designed living space with desirable features including kitchen islands, loft and flex spaces, formal dining areas, spacious Owner’s Suites with his and her closets, optional 3rd level retreats and two car garages with additional storage areas.
Brand new home designs available at Whitfield Parc include:
- Whitfield Two-Story: 1,948 square feet – three bedrooms with loft and 2.5 bathrooms
- Whitfield Three-Story: 2,352 square feet – four bedrooms with loft and 3.5 bathrooms
- Telfair Two-Story: 2,032 square feet – three bedrooms with loft and 2.5 bathrooms
- Telfair Three-Story: 2,387 square feet – four bedrooms with loft and 3.5 bathrooms
- Oglethorpe Two-Story: 2,295 square feet – three bedrooms with flex space and 2.5 bathrooms
- Oglethorpe Three-Story: 2,673 square feet – four bedrooms with flex space and 3.5 bathrooms
- Reynolds Two-Story: 2,351 square feet – three bedrooms with flex space and 2.5 bathrooms
- Reynolds Three-Story: 2,827 square feet – four bedrooms with flex space and 3.5 bathrooms
Whitfield Parc is within walking distance to the popular dining and shopping available at Smyrna Market Village including Atkins Park and Zucca. Additionally, residents will enjoy convenient access to the Smyrna Community Center featuring two gymnasiums, three racquetball courts, a walking track, fitness area, and game room plus a wide variety of activities for all ages including ballet, dance and fitness classes.
To visit Whitfield Parc, travel on I-285 to Paces Ferry Road and turn north. Turn right onto South Atlanta Road and cross over Concord Road. Take the next right onto Spring Street (across from the Smyrna Market Village) and take an immediate left on Roswell Street. Turn right onto Whitfield Street and Whitfield Parc will be ahead on your left.
With construction beginning in late spring, interested home buyers are encouraged to register online to be added to the Whitfield Parc VIP Interest List. For more information on Whitfield Parc, call 678-990-8561 or visit www.TheProvidenceGroup.com.