Located in sought-after Acworth, Great Oaks Estates has been a popular community for Traton Homes and now just a few new homes remain. In celebration of its success at Great Oaks Estates, Traton Homes is excited to offer a final opportunities sale on five of its remaining homes. With savings of up to $43,500, there has never been a better time to purchase a new home at Great Oaks Estates.
With spacious home designs and these fantastic savings, buyers must act quickly to purchase one of the final homes at Great Oaks Estates. The remaining luxury homes include:
- Home site 8 – The Austin C (ranch plan) features three bedrooms with two-and-a-half bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $458,000 and is now priced at $424,900.
- Home site 9 – The Glenstone A (award-winning plan) features four bedrooms with three bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $410,900 and is now priced at $379,900.
- Home site 10 – The Glenstone C features four bedrooms with three bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $423,400 and is now priced at $379,900.
- Home site 11 – The Knollwood B (deck off the owner’s suite) features four bedrooms with three-and-a-half bathrooms and a basement. Was priced at $462,700 and is now priced at $419,900.
- Home site 21 – The Chatfield A (master-on-the-main) features four bedrooms with three-and-a-half bathrooms. Was priced at $457,700 and is now priced at $419,900.
An enclave community of 20-plus homes, Great Oaks Estates offers a serene lifestyle near the delicious dining and fantastic shopping of Cobb County. Residents and prospective home buyers are welcomed to the community by beautiful exteriors that showcase exceptional architectural detail including front porches on most homes that are perfect for rocking chairs. Interiors of the homes are elegant with upscale finishes that include hardwood floors, nine-foot smooth ceilings on the main level, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and maple cabinetry, iron balusters, luxurious bathrooms and much more.
Located near the shores of lakes Allatoona and Acworth, residents of Great Oaks Estates will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the upcoming warmer weather with hiking, boating, biking, camping and more. In addition, the community is served by exceptional Cobb County schools including Frey Elementary, Durham Middle and Allatoona High!
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to purchase one of the final homes at Great Oaks Estates. To visit this beautiful Cobb County community, take I-75 North to Exit 269 (Barrett Parkway). Turn left onto Barrett Parkway and travel approximately 3.4 miles. Turn right onto Stilesboro Road and go 4.3 miles. Take a right onto Acworth Due West Road, go .8 miles and turn left onto Old Stilesboro Road. Great Oaks Estates will be on your right.
In addition to the reduced pricing, Traton Homes is offering a $2,500 closing costs bonus on the remaining homes with approved lender. For more information on the final homes at Great Oaks Estates and these fantastic savings, call 678-574-3491 or visit the Traton Homes website today!