Spotlight on: John Wieland’s Meeting Park in Marietta
A thriving destination, the Marietta Square evokes the heritage and culture of the area. Now, you can live at the corner of this popular district at John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods’ Meeting Park.
Just steps from the Marietta Square, the neighborhood provides a one-of-a-kind living opportunity with classic townhomes priced from the low $200,000s and now charming single-family homes from the $400,000s. Here are just some of the highlights of these new single-family homes:
Home Features and Design
• Exceptional architectural detail inside and out
• Spacious cook’s kitchen with island and breakfast room
• Great room with fireplace surrounded by built-in bookshelves
• Owner’s retreat with sitting area, large walk-in closet and luxurious spa-like bath
• Terrace level with recreation room and private bath
• Covered porch
• Backed by John Wieland’s Exclusive 5 Year – 20 Year Warranty, homebuilding’s best
• Planned amenities include sparkling pool with aquatic pavilion overlooking beautiful gardens
• Inviting streetscapes
• Neighborhood pocket park and acres of natural green space
• Central park with charming gazebo surrounded by natural landscapes
In addition to gorgeous homes that you can personalize in John Wieland’s New Home Design Studio and extraordinary amenities, Meeting Park is walkable to all that Marietta Square offers. This includes unique shopping, dining and entertainment destinations. Residents can also take advantage of the Square’s events and concerts throughout the year.
For more information or to schedule a tour of this inviting community, call 404-655-0101 or visit www.jwhomes.com today. Then, mark on your calendar that the designer model will be opening at the end of September!