Ashton Woods Homes has six reasons:
1. Each home includes an unfinished basement.
2. Backyards offer great opportunities for outdoor living.
3. Residents benefit from low Forsyth County taxes.
4. Children attend the exceptional schools of Sawnee Elementary, Liberty Middle and West Forsyth High.
5. Amenities include lighted tennis courts, pool, cabana and tot lot.
6. Be minutes from major work centers, retail and restaurants such as Lake Lanier, Big Creek Greenway, Chattahoochee Park, Atlanta Athletic Club, The Cumming Playhouse, The Collections at Forsyth and the Mall of Georgia.
Now that you are interested, here’s an introduction to two move-in ready homes:
• 4730 Allistair Drive. Priced at $399,900, this home features the Brunswick floor plan and has 2,900 square feet with four bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, full daylight basement and a three-car, side-entry garage. The home also impresses with a sunroom, large deck and patio overlooking rooftops from below.
• 4810 Allistair Drive. Priced at $409,391 and featuring the Greenville floor plan, this home has 3,400 square feet, five bedrooms, four baths, full daylight basement and side-entry garage. Additional highlights include a welcoming front porch, spacious chef’s kitchen, tons of upgrades, huge family room with coffered ceiling, guest suite down and large media room up.
To see the above amazing Atlanta new homes or these in person, schedule a tour with Beth Hubbard, the on-site sales consultant, at 678-947-3083.