At Soleil Laurel Canyon, there’s a lot more to active adult living than just a beautiful master-planned community with amenities for residents to enjoy. At Soleil, you’ll find incredible floor plans and design options that are fitting of any specific taste. You’ll also discover an engaging lifestyle that is unparalleled in active adult living.
55-plus adults are relocating from all over the country to experience the premier active adult living community in North Georgia. The growth at Soleil is making for an exciting time for new and current residents alike. Not only will new residents bring about more memories and friendships for the entire community to cherish, it adds to the vast diversity around Soleil that makes the community so special. At Soleil, fresh perspectives are deeply valued; it seems like every day, a new group of friends are starting a new club or activity that engages the entire community. With summer upon us, there’s never been a better time to join in on the fun at Soleil Laurel Canyon!
Living the resort life at Soleil begins with finding your dream home and designing it just the way you want. Soleil Laurel Canyon offers a selection of cottage, traditional and Craftsman-style single-family homes that are priced from the low $200,000s to the $400,000s for adults 55 and better. Our designer floor plans are open and elegant with details such as 11-foot ceiling, satin nickel hardware, marble-topped vanities and designer lighting. All of Soleil’s homes are designed for aging-in-place with stepless-entry access, wide doorways and roll-in showers. These homes are also energy efficient with above-average HERS ratings. Check out Soleil’s eight beautiful floor plans:
- The Ambrose: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms – 1,418 square feet
- The Dalton: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms – 1,678 square feet
- The Emerson: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms – 1,825 square feet
- The Jasper: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms – 2,091 square feet
- The Mansfield: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms – 2,257 square feet
- The Preston: Three bedrooms and two bathrooms – 2,389 square feet
- The Trenton: Three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – 2,642 square feet
- The Upton: Three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – 2,813 square feet
Don’t forget to check out the Soleil Laurel Canyon design gallery here.
Are you ready design your dream home and live the resort life at Soleil Laurel Canyon? The opportunity to explore everything that the resort life has to offer at Soleil Laurel Canyon is knocking! Visit Soleil at SoleilLaurelCanyon.com or get your own perspective on premier active adult living with a Discovery Tour. Call 678-880-3071 to schedule your tour today!