This October, Marietta is transforming into Scary-etta with several spooktacular events and activities near our Cobb County new homes at Manget all month long.
- Visit Glover Park on the square during the month of October to see the scarecrows from local schools, groups and organizations that are on display. Plus, be sure to attend the Harvest Square festival on October 19 to find out which scarecrows are the crowd favorites.
- Join the Ghosts of Marietta for a hauntingly good time on their lantern-led tour through the historic streets of this beautiful city. During the tour, you’ll hear the stories of those who never quite left the city, and potentially make a new ghost friend. Tours are held on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays beginning at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $17 for adults and $12 for children ages 12 and under.
- If you can’t get enough of the spooky stories, join the Historic Marietta Trolley Company for their 90-minute Scary-etta trolley tour featuring stories from the dearly departed. Tickets for this tour are $27 for adults and $14 for children ages 12 and under, and are held on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Hear the stories of Marietta’s most haunted establishments during the Haunted Pub Crawl. The tour will include stops at three bars on Marietta Square, and tour goers will enjoy specials and discounts at each stop along the way. Participants must be 21 or older, and tickets are $17.
- The Harvest Square festival, which will be held October 19 at Glover Park, will feature a wide variety of handmade items from local artists and craftsman, as well as the regularly scheduled Farmers Market. From 1 to 5 p.m., children are invited to partake in Halloween Happenings, which will include carnival games, special activities, a kids costume contest, pet costume contest and more. Finally, capping off the day is the third annual Marietta Zombie Walk benefitting MUST Ministries from 5 to 10 p.m.
With so many great events happening on the square in October and all year long, make sure you never have to miss out by purchasing one of our new homes near Marietta Square at Manget. This traditional neighborhood development filled with English-style parks and gardens currently has our first cottage and elite homes currently under construction with pricing from the high $200,000s.
To learn more, please call Susann Bouchillon at 404-545-3017.