Ryland Homes Offers New Homes at Heron Bay
Heron Bay Golf and Country Club is excited to announce that Ryland Homes now has multiple homes under construction in its Parkwood section. Ryland Homes will be building a total of eight homes that feature up to five bedrooms and four bathrooms with 3,329 to more than 3,500 square feet of living space.
Currently, Ryland Homes has six new homes under construction that will be complete in October:
- The Pembroke G on home site 169J: four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, 3,398 square feet -$282,589
- The Pembroke G on home site 167J: four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms, 3,398 square feet – $282,784
- The Drake D on home site 3J: four bedrooms and four bathrooms, 3,329 square feet – $293,562
- The Drake D on home site 69A: four bedrooms and four bathrooms, 3,329 square feet – $299,982
- The Chatsworth E on home site 74A: five bedrooms and four bathrooms, 3,558 square feet – $315,299
- The Drake D on home site 171J: four bedrooms and four bathrooms with a basement, 3,329 square feet – $331,309
The new homes at Parkwood from Ryland Homes will showcase a variety of luxury features, including fireplaces with unique mantles, granite kitchen countertops, wrought iron railings, stainless steel appliances, coffered ceilings, media rooms, tile backsplashes and much more.
Heron Bay Golf and Country Club is known for its many resort-style amenities that make the community lifestyle truly unique. Residents can enjoy the 18-hole Canongate golf course, three unique swimming pools, a children’s playground, the 1,100-acre Cole Reservoir and more than four miles of walking trails.
Located in Locust Grove, Heron Bay is just a short drive south of Atlanta on I-75. The community is convenient to the fun shopping and dining that can be found in downtown Locust Grove, Hampton, McDonough and more. In addition, children residing the Parkwood community will receive and excellent Henry County education as they attend Luella Elementary, Luella Middle and Luella High schools.
For more information on the opportunities from Ryland Homes at Heron Bay Golf and Country Club, contact the community information center at 770-957-5633 or visit www.HeronBayInfo.com.Contact Us