Rocklyn Homes, a metro Atlanta new home builder, is a shining example of how far the real estate market has come this year. The builder has sold more than 315 homes in 2013, making it a record year for sales!
With both entire communities and complete phases selling out, this year has been a truly remarkable one for Rocklyn Homes. Communities with outstanding success stories include:
- Carlton at Hamilton Mill, a Gwinnett County townhome community, saw 55 homes sell by the time it sold out in August.
- The Townes of Avondale, a townhome community located in Buford, sold more than 70 homes in 2013.
- Champions Run, a community of single-family homes in Suwannee, sold more than 60 homes in 2013, including the entire second phase of homes that were just begun in April.
- Located in Lawrenceville, the townhome community of Sweetwater has sold more than 40 homes since April.
- The Falls of Braselton, Rocklyn’s newest single-family home community, sold more than 28 homes in 2013.
With several new communities now selling and some nearing sell-out status, 2014 is sure to be another record-breaking year for Rocklyn Homes. Champions Run will begin selling its third phase of homes in the spring of 2014, families will begin moving into Story Farms and construction will begin at both The Enclave at Old Peachtree and White Oak.
To experience the excitement of purchasing a new metro Atlanta home, contact Rocklyn Homes by calling 770-817-2185 or visit www.RocklynHomes.com.