RERA Offering Broker Pre-Licensing Course in Alpharetta and Suwanee
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
Real Estate Resources Academy (RERA) is currently registering participants for an upcoming broker pre-licensing course that will help take your real estate career to the next level. To date, RERA has a 100 percent pass rate on both the pre-licensing course and the state exam!
This 60-hour classroom-based course is entirely hands-on and interactive, as attendees will share their knowledge and experience while developing problem-solving strategies through case studies, small group exercises and simulations. During the course, students will have many one-on-one opportunities to learn while going through an extensive review of the material. To continue achieving such a phenomenal pass rate, the course material is modeled specifically for the state exam.
Many former students have offered praise for Frank Boduch, the instructor of the pre-licensing course, as well as the course itself:
- “Frank’s knowledge and sense of humor help make him a great instructor.”
- “(He) really took charge of the class.”
- “Easy to understand and practical course materials.”
- “Great, interpersonal relationship between class and instructor!”
- “The class was amazing and I’ve learned so much. Frank is very knowledgeable, well prepared and a great teacher!”
- “Frank and RERA are awesome! I have learned so much in this class with Frank being the instructor. I will highly recommend RERA and Frank to everyone.”
This course, which focuses on the issues that real estate brokers face in today’s market, will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. The Alpharetta campus will be hosting the class from March 10 through April 15, while the class will take place at the Suwanee campus from May 12 through June 23. The cost for this pre-licensing course is $475.
Advance registration is required. To register, call 678-318-7949 or visit www.RERAcademy.com.