Reminder: Traton Homes Collecting Toys for Cobb Christmas
Help Traton Homes spread some holiday cheer this season when you donate toys to Cobb Christmas. A supporter of Cobb Christmas since 2004, Traton Homes is offering more opportunities for residents to get involved with its model homes and corporate office serving as drop-off locations this year.
When you are out shopping this holiday season, please consider picking up one extra toy and then drop it off at one of these Traton Homes locations:
- Traton Homes Corporate Office – 720 Kennesaw Avenue in Marietta
- Great Oaks Estates – 2350 Fulton Circle (off of Old Stilesboro Road) in Acworth
- Lochshire – 100 Dunlavin Drive (off of Hamby Road) in Acworth
- Rosewood Park – 9098 Dallas Acworth Highway in Dallas
- The Estates at Davis Ridge – 3445 Davis Road in Marietta
- The Estates of Fernwood Creek – 110 Rocky Creek Trail (off of Cox Road) in Woodstock
- Village Walk – Fleming Street (off of Atlanta Road) in Smyrna
Traton Homes will accept donations from now until Sunday, Dec. 1. All toys collected will be donated to Cobb Christmas which is a non-profit, non-denominational organization, dedicated to helping low-income and working-poor families of Cobb County during the holiday season. Every year, Cobb Christmas donates pre-stuffed stockings to each child, a minimum of three gifts per child ages infant through 18 and a box of food per family. This year, Cobb Christmas will distribute donations Friday, Dec. 13 through Sunday, Dec. 16 at Jim Miller Park. For more information on Cobb Christmas, visit www.cobbchristmas.net.
This year, hundreds of families throughout Cobb County will have a joyful holiday season thanks to Cobb Christmas. Traton Homes invites you to join in their efforts for this wonderful organization by donating a toy for a child in need. For turn-by-turn directions to each model home, visit Traton Homes online today!Contact Us