Piedmont Residential is pleased to announce that it will soon begin construction at its second community in Paulding County, Harmony Grove. Home buyers will be able to choose from home sites of varying sizes and a wide range of floor plans that are designed to fit any lifestyle.
Located off of Cedarcrest Road in Dallas, Harmony Grove will offer homes with big yards, bonus rooms and lots of room to play or smaller sites to fit a more low-maintenance lifestyle. The home plans at Harmony Grove will be priced from the high $150,000s through $200,000 and offer 1,500 to more than 2,900 square feet. Home buyers will have nine distinct ranch and two-story home plans to choose from:
- Juniper: three bedrooms and two bathrooms, $158,900
- Magnolia: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, $165,900
- Poplar: three bedrooms and two bathrooms, $171,900
- Fairfax: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, $173,900
- Brentwood: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, $179,900
- Willow: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, $181,900
- Crofton: three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, $184,900
- Graham: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, $189,900
- Clayton: four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, $199,900
New homeowners at Harmony Grove will be just a short drive away from many of life’s daily neccecssities, including local restaurants, grocery stores, daycares and more. In addition, Lake Allatoona, Red Top Mountain State Park and multiple golf courses are just a short drive away from the community. Harmony Grove is also part of one of the top-ranked school districts in the area, which includes North Paulding High School.
To visit Harmony Grove, take Highway 41/Cobb Parkway north towards Acworth. Turn left onto Cedarcrest Road. Turn right onto Harmony Grove Church Road and the community will be on your left.
For more information on the new homes that will be under construction at Harmony Grove in Dallas, contact the Online Sales Concierge by calling 678-977-2200 or visit www.PiedmontResidential.com.