Red Oak Homes offers active families the perfect place to live at Vineyard Place East. Priced from the low $200,000s, Vineyard Place East offers elegant four and five bedroom single family homes on beautiful wooded home sites. Even better, this lovely community is just minutes away from some of Cobb County’s best outdoor recreational spots!
Local outdoor recreation spots include:
- Mud Creek Soccer Complex – Located of Barrett Parkway, this complex was opened in 2007 and has three full-size and two half-size soccer fields, a walking track, playground, restroom and concession stand. Primarily youth soccer organizations use this park, but it is open to the public.
- Wild Horse Creek Park – Located at 3820 Macedonia Road, this park is a 53-acre multi-use regional park that has something for everyone! Locals can make use of baseball and softball fields, a BMX track, four lighted tennis courts, football and soccer fields and the new Ron Anderson Recreation Center, which includes a gymnasium and community center.
- Al Bishop Softball Complex – This nationally recognized facility hosts annual tournament and league softball games, and has done so since 1979. If softball is your passion, check this park out at 1082 Al Bishop Drive.
- Tramore Park – Extending across the East – West Connector, Tramore Park features 11 soccer fields, a walking trail, playground, restroom and concession area. It also offers guests benches and picnic pavilions to enjoy anytime.
- Dogwood Golf Club – If you’d rather try your hand at a birdie, then this semi-private golf club may be for you! Located at 4207 Flint Hill Road, the Dogwood Golf Club offers a unique hybrid club experience. Visit www.dogwoodgolf.org to learn more.
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park – This 2,923 acre preservation of Georgia’s Civil War history offers some of the more interesting hiking trails around, this will allow you to enrich your soul and get a workout at the same time. Kennesaw Mountain is great for year-round enjoyment and includes outdoor picnic areas, walking and hiking trails, historic landmarks and an indoor museum experience.
Other outdoor recreational opportunities await at Vineyard Place East’s lovely community amenity area! The outdoor playground will have your kids wanting to have more fun in the sun, while in the summertime, the refreshing swimming pool and cabana area will capture the entire family’s attention.
Visit Vineyard Place East today for a tour of our community. See for yourself the beautiful craftsmanship of our homes, plus the gorgeous details throughout, such as hardwood floors and gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, stained cabinets and more!
For more information about Vineyard Place East, please contact us at 678-348-0322.