New Homes Under Construction at Townview Commons in Woodstock
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
Piedmont Residential is pleased to announce that the first homes are now under construction at Townview Commons, a new community in Woodstock. Conveniently located near Highway 92 and I-575, this small enclave will be home to just 33 lucky families.
The homes at Townview Commons will be priced from the $180,000s and feature traditional and Craftsman-style exteriors with brick, stone and siding options. Piedmont Residential is offering four new floor plans at this community that will have three or four bedrooms and 1,800 to more than 2,200 square feet of living space.
Each home at Townview Commons will include a variety of upgraded features, including hardwood flooring in the foyers, maple cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms, a wood deck or concrete patio, customized lighting packages and a stainless steel kitchen sink.
Currently, there are five new homes under construction:
- Home site 19: Emory plan, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $201,580
- Home site 16: Lanier plan, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $215,425
- Home site 18: Glade plan, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $205,365
- Home site 17: Lanier plan, three bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $211,600
- Home site 15: Springdale plan, four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms – $232,240
Piedmont Residential will be hosting two exciting events at this Cherokee County community in June. There will be an agent event on June 24, as well as an open house on June 28. Be sure to stay tuned to Atlanta Real Estate Forum or Piedmont Residential’s website for more information! To learn more about Townview Commons, contact sales New Home Sales Consultant Ron Colligan by calling 404-895-3195.