Coldwell Banker RMR and Anchorage Homes hosted a summer block party for the lucky homeowners at Mallard’s Landing, a new community in Jefferson! Brand Mortgage was on hand to serve delicious food catered by The Varsity, and residents young and old enjoyed a fun day in the sun by the community’s spectacular pool.
Buyers searching for a new home and a family-friendly community should be sure to visit the new, decorated model home at Mallard’s Landing. Featuring homes priced from the $190,000s, this community offers an excellent location in an award-winning school district and the opportunity to secure 100 percent USDA financing.*
The homes at Mallard’s Landing feature spacious, open layouts and luxurious interior features that are hard to find at such an excellent price point. The outstanding features in these homes include granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, cultured marble countertops in the bathrooms and nine-foot ceilings on the first floor. Home buyers can also select from a wide variety of customizable options and upgrades to include in their new home. In addition, every new home buyer will have a chance to meet with the in-house design team in order to make their home truly fit their personal tastes.
- Crawford: Three bedrooms and two bathrooms; move-in ready now – $218,900
- Sanford: Four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bathrooms; available within the next 30 days – $222,900
- Georgian: Four bedroom and two bathroom ranch plan; move-in ready now – $215,900
- Georgian: Three bedroom and two bathroom ranch plan; available in late August or September – $198,900
- Harmony Grove: Four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms; available in September or October – $226,900
To learn more about these fantastic new home opportunities available at Mallard’s Landing in Jefferson, contact Faye Spicer or Dwayne Hanks by calling 678-318-7905. You can also learn more by visiting www.ColdwellBankerRMR.com.
*Must meet eligibility requirements. See Agent for details. All information is believed to be accurate, but not warranted, and is subject to change without notice. Each office is independently owned and operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.