Master-Planned Community of Heron Bay Offers Unique Lifestyle
The master-planned community of Heron Bay Golf and Country Club on Atlanta’s southside offers residents the opportunity to be a part of a unique lifestyle. With a wide range of home choices and resort-style amenities, master-planned communities are set apart from a typical neighborhood and offer an extraordinary quality of life for residents. One of the most well-kept and maintained communities in south Atlanta, Heron Bay continually caters to the needs and lifestyles of today’s diverse families.
Heron Bay currently has a multitude of homes in varying sizes, styles and prices available for purchase. Some of these include:
Lot 45 in The Summit neighborhood features the Grayson plan, a five bedroom, four bath home priced at $238,361. This home features hardwood floors, a great room with fireplace, a formal dining room, breakfast nook with a bar, and a private, spacious back deck. There is also a guest bedroom with a full bath on the main level. The owner’s suite features a sitting room with a fireplace, a large walk-in cloest and a beautiful private bath.
Ready for immediate move in is the Jean-Lee floor plan in The Northridge neighborhood priced at $308,336. This five bedroom, four bath home offers all the comforts of resort living in your own home. There is an amazing owner’s sitting room for quality relaxation, a large loft area, huge walk-in closets and a full basement.
The list of Heron Bay’s unparalleled community amenities seems to be endless. Amenities include:
- On-site events coordinator that plans resident events and other fun activities throughout the year.
- Heron Bay Aquatic Center, home of the community’s summer swim team, the Heron Bay Hurricanes. The center includes a Junior Olympic-size pool; mushroom waterfall’s in a shallow, beach-entry pool; a plunge pool with two spiraling waterslides and two water lounge areas.
- Tennis center with four lighted courts and access to the Atlanta Lawn Tennis League (ALTA).
- Canongate at Heron Bay golf course, which is known for its superior course conditions, offers panoramic views of the Cole Reservoir and surrounding nature preserve. There are membership opportunities available for Heron Bay’s new homeowners that also includes reciprocal privileges at many other Canongate courses within an hour’s drive, as well as the Canongate course on Hilton Head Island.
- Lakefront Park is located on top of a rolling hill overlooking the Cole Reservoir and includes five acres of terraced grounds, and open-air pavilion with a catering kitchen, two fire pits and arbor covered swings.
- Miles of nature trails that are adjacent to the Cubihatcha Outdoor Center, a county nature trail system and preserve with 10 miles of trails winding through nearly 10,000 acres of natural woodlands.
Located 30 minutes south of Atlanta in Henry County, residents can easily access downtown Atlanta on I-85. Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport; Atlanta Motor Speedway; the downtown areas of Hampton, Locust Grove and Griffin and many other recreation, dining, retail and entertainment destinations are all just a short drive away!
For more information on the Henry County new homes in the master-planned community of Heron Bay, visit www.HeronBayInfo.com or call the information center at 770-957-5633. Be sure to like Heron Bay on Facebook to stay up-to-date on all of the community activities.Contact Us