Marseille Residents Plan to Soak Up Summer in South Forsyth County
With sprawling outdoor and recreation space, the Marseille neighborhood features spacious homes on large, private sites. In fact, this community is considered to have some of the best home sites in south Forsyth County! To accompany this neighborhood, the surrounding community offers an array of opportunities for families to soak up summer in a relaxing environment. Edward Andrews Homes recommends that residents mark their calendars for these upcoming summer events in south Forsyth County:
- June 26: Dog Adoption at Sadie’s Place
- June 28: Independence Day Carnival
- July 4: We the Runners Half Marathon and Sparkler Trot
- July 4: Annual Cumming 4th of July Parade
- July 10: Cole Thannisch Concert
- July 17: Forsyth County Newcomer’s and Women’s Club Luncheon
- July 24: James Patrick Morgan Concert
- July 26: Marseille Homeowner’s Block Party
- July 26: 7th Annual Chattahoochee River Summer Splash
With access to award-winning schools and first-class community amenities, including a sparkling pool with a welcoming cabana area and adjacent tennis courts, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips – making Marseille a community you’ll love coming home to.
To visit Marseille, take GA 400 North to McFarland Parkway West via exit 12B. Turn right onto Union Hill Road, then left onto Mullinax Road. Cross over Atlanta Highway, and Mullinax Road becomes Post Road/GA 371. Follow Post Road for 5.4 miles and Marseille will be on your left.
To view homes available at Marseille, visit www.eahomes.com or call an Edward Andrews Homes licensed sales consultant at 678-738-7614.