Make Home Owning Easier with Technology
Managing a home can be a rewarding but stressful experience. Maintaining your home efficiently while keeping your assets in order is a full-time job all in its own. With the assistance of smartphone apps that are available through your Apple or Android app store, staying organized and fulfilling homeowner duties has become essentially stress-free. Check out these apps that are essential for decorating, financing, home buying, home maintenance and more:
- AroundMe: As a homeowner, it is imperative to familiarize yourself with the community and the AroundMe app does just that! This app will show you businesses, restaurants and stores around your community.
- Houzz: This app connects users to interior decorating and design ideas to help them put finishing touches on their dream home. Images of room designs are suggested in order to generate ideas for designing the perfect room, and the photos are listed with pricing and availability of specific items within the suggested design. In addition, Houzz can connect you with local home professionals that can help you complete design projects within your home.
- Mint.com: Owning a home requires the ability to budget your money. Mint.com combines all of your finances into one app so that you can stay organized. This app gathers all bank, credit card and loan statements in one place, letting users see where all finances are used. It also categorizes all expenses and creates money saving suggestions based on your budget and spending habits.
- Plentifi: Plentifi focus on helping users remain financially fit, which is what every homeowner needs in order to keep their home, lifestyle and assets consistent. This app offers advice and provides financial news in order to assist users to keep their finances in order.
- Zillow: Zillow is mostly used by home buyers, but it is a beneficial commodity for buyers and owners alike. The app gives users the overview of a specific property and broadens to provide community information, estimated property values, history of nearby properties and tax rates in the area.
One of the many benefits of living at Soleil is that there’s no need to worry about chores, which cuts down on one less homeowner responsibility. Included in the monthly homeowner’s association fee are complete lawn maintenance and an irrigation system, in-home security monitoring and maintenance, and Comcast cable TV. Not to mention, the landscaped grounds of Soleil Laurel Canyon are always impeccably maintained. Check out Soleil’s unique resort lifestyle on their website at www.SoleilLaurelCanyon.com. Better yet, come see what residents love about the Soleil community on a Discovery Tour. Call Soleil at 678-880-3071 to schedule your tour today.Contact Us