Join New Residents at Upscale Charlotte Lofts
The Fat City Lofts offered by SouthEast Real Estate Investments in Charlotte, North Carolina’s artsy North Davidson neighborhood have two new residents, and there are plenty of great reasons you should consider joining them! You can enjoy stylish living in an emerging area with plenty of fun and creativity near the economic powerhouse of downtown Charlotte. These units serve as a great option if you find yourself looking to make a move or seeking a second home in the South!
Located just two miles from Uptown Charlotte and I-277, the Fat City Lofts are within walking distance to restaurants, art galleries, antique shops, clothing stores, two theaters, the YMCA, a friendly neighborhood coffee house and more. Additional retail shops and businesses will be opening on the first floor, so you might soon have even more opportunities right under your nose!
The mixed use work-live-play building is a minimalist loft concept that builds out of the Fat City tradition of graffiti and the clean lines of modernist appeal. Together, the building grows from the art district tradition and community to offer appealing, two and three story units.
Loft homes in Fat City have desirable characteristics like:
- Unique modern two and three story units that include interior mezzanine levels
- Brazilian cherry flooring throughout (except on the main floor of two level units, which have stained concrete flooring)
- 10 and 20-foot smooth ceilings in all units
- 20-foot ceiling areas with open floor and glass expanses in each unit
- Steel spiral staircase in two story units and scissor stairs in three story units
- 2″ x 2″ mosaic tile accent flooring and wall covering in bathrooms with frameless glass doors
- Galley kitchens with stainless steel appliances in three different cabinetry colors
- Specialty accent lighting
- Granite countertops in kitchens with undermount stainless steel sink
- High speed internet and cable wiring
For more information, pricing and to schedule a showing, contact Kristi Brannon at 704-290-6914 or Stacy Danner at 980-395-0217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us