Holiday Decorating Safety Tips for Forsyth County New Homes
Archive Page - Links and Images have been removed.
As you make plans to deck the halls of your Forsyth County new home, Sharp Residential wants to make sure you do so with safety in mind, that way the holiday season is more enjoyable for everyone.
Below are a few tips from the Forsyth County fire department on holiday fire prevention safety:
- When selecting the perfect spot for your tree, keep it away from heat sources, which can dry out the tree.
- Before stringing your lights, inspect them for frayed wires, gaps in insulation, bare spots, excessive kinking or wear and broken or cracked sockets.
- Don’t overload your electrical outlets, and always use an extension cord and power strip.
- While it may be convenient to fuel your cozy fireplace with discarded wrapping paper, this can lead to dangerous sparks and large fires.
- Never place lit candles on or near your tree.
- Buy toys that are age, skill, ability and interest level appropriate.
- Place portable electric heaters at least three feet away from all combustible materials including upholstered furniture and drapes.
Our Cumming new homes at Ashebrooke are the perfect place to settle in for a long winter! With spectacular views, exquisite interior finishes and much more, these homes are affordably priced from the mid $300,000s.
Residents can also work off all that weight they put on during the holidays by participating in a tennis match on any of our four lighted tennis courts, swinging on the swings in the tot lot, going for a stroll along the community sidewalks or taking a dip in the junior Olympic pool.
With a variety of shops, restaurants, recreation, entertainment, cultural venues and medical centers readily available, residents will be sure to enjoy the community’s convenient Forsyth County address.
We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!
For more information on the new opportunities at Ashebrooke, visit the Sharp Residential website.Contact Us