Fortress Builders Offers New Homes to Match Every Lifestyle
As the Atlanta real estate market continues to improve, buyer demand for new construction homes is constantly rising. Fortress Builders is pleased to offer buyers a multitude of new homes to choose from that can be found in nine communities located in Cobb and Cherokee counties. Whether you are searching for your first home, a townhome or an active adult community, Fortress Builders has a home style, price and location to fit your needs.
Currently, Fortress Builders offers new homes at:
- Brookstone Manor: As part of the master-planned Brookstone Country Club in Cobb County, residents at this active adult community will have access to an outstanding list of amenities, including an 18-hole golf course and full tennis facilities, as well as stunning homes priced from the $230,000s.
- Harmony on the Lakes: This Cherokee County master-planned community offers residents an excellent location and beautiful Garden Row homes that are priced from the $200,000s.
- Church Hill: Located in West Cobb, this community features traditional homes priced from the $350,000s.
- Cyrus Creek: Cyrus Creek is a new townhome community nestled between Acworth and Kennesaw with prices starting in the $120,000s.
- Cobblestone Ridge: Located off of Barrett Parkway in Marietta, this active adult community features ranch homes priced from the low $200,000s.
- Bruster Manor: Home buyers will find traditional homes priced from the low $200,000s in this Cobb County community that is located off of Macland Road.
- Concord Village: This active adult community features ranch villas priced from the $170,000s and gorgeous amenities, including convenient access to the Silver Comet Trail.
- Barnes Mill: Barnes Mill features elegant ranch villas priced from the $200,000s in a community that is filled with fun amenities.
- The Farm at Brookstone: Located in Acworth, this West Cobb community features custom-built single-family homes that are priced from the high $300,000s.
These communities are located in some of the most sought-after areas of Cobb and Cherokee counties. These locations were chosen by Fortress Builders based on their natural beauty, award-winning schools, low tax rates, responsible local governments and amenities for the entire family.
Cobb County has long been one of Atlanta’s most desirable suburbs, and Cherokee County is one of the metro area’s up-and-coming communities. These facts, combined with the Fortress team’s love of the area, means that they have very vested interest in the long-term viability of each and every home that they build. This commitment to both the homes and the communities in which they build has led to many satisfied and repeat buyers.
Fortress Builders has more than 50 years of cumulative experience, and the team has built more than 2,500 traditional single-family homes, townhomes and ranch condominiums in the metro Atlanta area. These beautiful, livable homes were created from a combination of quality construction and functional design, and they stand apart as more solid and distinct than many of the homes built by larger builders.
For more information on the new metro Atlanta homes available from Fortress Builders, visit www.BuiltbyFortress.com.