Warmer weather and the spring buying season is finally here, making now the perfect time to purchase a new West Cobb home from Fortress Builders. Currently, the builder has eight move-in ready homes available in two distinct West Cobb communities. Active adult home buyers will find spacious ranch condominiums at Brookstone Manor, while Church Hill offers traditional single-family homes.
As part of Brookstone Golf and Country Club, residents at Brookstone Manor will have access to all of the wonderful amenities that the community has to offer if they choose to become members of the country club. These amenities include the 18-hole championship golf course, community clubhouse, swimming pool and tennis facilities. In addition, there is a private clubhouse with a gym and swimming pool just for active adults in Brookstone Manor.
The four low-maintenance homes that are currently available at Brookstone Manor include a wide array of luxury features, such as vaulted great rooms with a fireplace, formal dining rooms, gourmet kitchens, breakfast bars and spacious owner’s suites with walk-in closets and double vanities in the bath. The four available homes are:
- Howell: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a sunroom, $236,500
- Kirby: Two bedrooms and two bathrooms with an unfinished storage area above the garage, $241,500
- Lassiter: Three bedrooms and two bathrooms with a private sunroom, $247,500
- Harrison: Three bedrooms and two bathrooms with an unfinished storage area above the garage, $252,500
Located just off of Highway 41, Church Hill showcases elegant and classic brick homes on private, wooded home sites. Priced from the $350,000s, the homes at Church Hill include gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, oversized cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Currently, there are four move-in ready basement homes at Church Hill that can close in just two weeks:
- Jackson: Five bedrooms and three bathrooms, $364,900,
- River Birch: Five bedrooms and three bathrooms, $374,900
- Harper B: Four bedrooms and three bathrooms, $379,900
- Stilesboro: Five bedrooms and three bathrooms, $384,900
Homeowners at both of these West Cobb communities will have convenient access to Highway 41, and they will be just a short drive away from downtown Kennesaw, Acworth, the many dining and retail options at Town Center, Lake Allatoona and Red Top Mountain State Park. Church Hill is also located in one of the area’s top-ranked school districts, which includes Lewis Elementary, McClure Middle and Allatoona High schools.
For more information on the new active adult homes available at Brookstone Manor, contact the community sales center by calling 404-890-0322. To learn more about the new West Cobb homes at Church Hill, call 678-348-0322. You can also visit www.BuiltbyFortress.com for more information.